Friday, January 25, 2008

An Open Letter

Jesus Christ
was a liber-all
he never dreamed his words
would be taken by the balls
and used for hate
to instigate
the fear in men
who unlike him
have an agenda to push
a world to spin

He didn't haul
Matthew, Mark
Luke, and John around the country side
so you could criticize
see the love you make
is the love you take
and with hate in your heart,
Dude, for Heaven's sake

Change your tune
switch up your routine
I'm tryin' to educate you
do you know what I mean?
don't scream the hate
just spread the joy
you have to see that religion is not a toy

God's in the people
God is love
I'm spittin' these words
from up above

I know when you arrive at the pearly gates
you'll be forgiven
cuz "God Hates Fags"
Is just sinnin'

we got the right to be here
cuz we're all heaven sent
if JC comes back down he'd say:
"Thats not what I fucking meant"
He'll say:
"Spread the hope the love the peace
end these wars in the middle east
You're all the chosen ones
you've all got the light"
just look inside and you'll see that i'm right

So to you old man
I gotsta say one thing
no god of mine
would speak words that sting

Gotta wrap this up
It's gettin way too long
I leave you now with this lil song:

"Love knows
No gender
No race
No age
Long after you're gone
I'll be singin' my praise"

No comments: