Thursday, February 21, 2008

To Barack anad Hillary:

1. I am not entirely thrilled with either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama. I wouldn't choose either of them to be my President, if i had the real choice.
2. Because they are the two front runners. Because people are divided among them.

I want both
I don't want to have to choose between experience and change
I want change with the wisdom of experience behind it
I want to respect the office of the President again

3. Because I cannot watch the "Yes We Can" video without crying
4. Because the idea of an intelligent, strong, caring, force of a Woman in office thrills me.

I want Hillary to remind Barack that he has to fill his promises before he makes them. He has to outline real plans.
I want Barack to remind Hillary that sometimes you have to finesse the people
I want Hillary to get us out of Iraq
I want Barack to fix our towns
I want Hillary to make us healthy
I want Barack to remind people that it takes great strength to dream

5. Yes we can, on day one.

No comments: